Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shin Splints Oil Of Olay Do I Have Arthritis ?

Do I have arthritis ? - shin splints oil of olay

So sometimes I think you can not control my hand. When I press my hand, I have a problem with the clutch, (but) is only occasionally. It's like I can not control, but after about 30 seconds or less normal. (but that's really not bad ..)

Also my right knee, sometimes squeaks? ... As .. If I bend, I'm sorry, sometimes heard, crack / Squeak. It's like hindges rusty door. And needs oil or something. But Thomas is not painful.

Today also have cramps in both legs.

I moved into a new house for 1.5 months and live in the basement. My mother said, may lead them to sleep well arthiritis. Is that true?

- I had the problem of hand for over a year (butdoens't happen that often), the knee, perhaps for several months, and leg cramps for about 1 to 2 months.

"I play soccer and volleyball. (Football season just ended)
- I am 15 years old. No drugs, tobacco, alcohol. Do not get much sleep Tho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment