Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Does Water Retention Look Like Women: Before Your Period, Do You Ever Look Pregnant From Water Retention?

Women: Before your period, do you ever look pregnant from water retention? - what does water retention look like

I hope that I'm sure I'm Paraniod be, but the last two weeks there is a node, the certainly think I'm pregnant, I wear tight clothes look and I have about 5 pounds. It's just weird cos I'm obviously very low (usually 7ST 7, now almost 8) and has never had water retention before (I'm 19/20). I was on the pill 4 months later, pill card in the coming weeks. So, I'm sure it's the pill. Does this happen to other people, I literally start to look a little bit pregnant? "

Friend and I started with unprotected sex 4 months ago (but stopped after one or two minutes, I remember, because I can prevent antibiotcs of a urinary tract infection (which is) the impact of pill. I have a test and one months later was negative and have the time, as had.

I know that I'm paranoid lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment