Friday, December 18, 2009

100 Projector Screen Frame Dimension What Kind Of Quality Can I Expect With An $80 Elite Screen For A Home Projector? Am I Better Off With A DIY?

What kind of quality can I expect with an $80 elite screen for a home projector? Am I better off with a DIY? - 100 projector screen frame dimension

I will not spend more than $ 100 for a screen and I'm just looking for a screen 60-80.

I read on-line systems Goo, but I live in an apartment, my landlord and I would not freak out.

I see many screens manual at 100, and read the comments in a kind of DIY cost.

I get the results of the descent with a screen in front of a manual kind of DIY thing? I hate wasting time and money trying to make a screen that is not better or perhaps worse than a budget build already installed screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment